In a Facebook group (formed by preparing students of ssc) , someone posted the below images of so called joining letter sent by SSC (staff selection commission) to a candidate. In the second page attached with the Main letter, the cheating elements demanded some rupees in name of training and other expenses. Our Team analysed that images and found that the image containing so called joining letter is totally fake.
The above Letter is fake on the basis of below mentioned points :-
- SSC never sends you any appointment letter, as it is the duty of concerned deptt.
- The Email Id mentioned in the letter is of GMAIL which is not used by SSC in major and important official communications. also the id is by name of a individual person.
- In the corner (left) there is a symbol used which is of MTS Recruitment , but in paragraph it is mentioned that the letter is regarding CLERK, which is actually not covered under MTS.
- SSC or any department never tells you the monthly payment.
- There is no pension as per new rules but in above its also said that you will be provided pension.